We are all about customers, not just leads. This is what distinguishes Centah’s HomePro Marketplace from other lead generating services. We don’t just send you a lead, we focus on finding you customers and booking in-home service appointments.
It’s our business to help you grow your business.
Boost your business’s growth with homeowners in-market that are ready to become your customer. To learn more about our solutions for manufacturers, click below.
Let’s talk about generating customers
A customer lead generation plan tailored to facilitate growth
Your business is unique and Centah’s HomePro Marketplace will be customized to meet your goals and objectives, and here’s how we can make this happen.
Lead generation and nurturing
Digital marketing that is multi-faceted and targeted ensures a deep pool of leads to support your business’s growth.
Co-branded sales focused Contact Center services
Homeowners are pre-qualified based on your company’s screening criteria before becoming a dedicated lead.
High intent and in‑market
Our leads include booked appointments. These homeowners are ready to discuss their project with you.
360° visibility of leads and clients
Easily track, report on, and follow your projects from booked appointment to installation day. Business intelligence from data ensures best in class customer experience is achieved.
It takes real people to turn leads into real customers
Not everyone does what we do and it shows. Thanks to our Contact Center, we send you booked in-home service appointments, a unique feature that other lead generators in the industry lack.
- Experience matters: Centah’s dedicated Contact Center has more than 15 years of know-how in the home improvement industry, as a result of working with established manufacturers, remodelers, distributors and big box retailers. We offer services in English, Spanish and French.
- It’s all in the timing: The Contact Center connects with the homeowner within minutes of submitting their request, to capitalize on their interest in starting a new project. This helps ensure eager customers aren’t left waiting around to book their appointment.
- Consistent customer experience: What the homeowner hears from the Contact Center will complement what they hear from you at their appointment. Together, we’ll work on a message that showcases your brand, conveys your value proposition and leverages any current promotions you’re offering.
- Advanced business intelligence: Data tracked from raw lead to appointment to job completion surveys turn into insights for continuous improvement to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Advanced workflow & CRM technology: Centah’s collaborative, permission-based environment allows head office, branches, stores & contractors to view the same information in real-time from any web-enabled device.
Where do Centah leads come from?
To ensure a steady supply of leads to your business, there are three potential sources from where your customer came:
- Our network of digital aggregators and affiliates in the home services industry. We partner with some of the top digital aggregators and affiliates in the home services industry, giving you the opportunity to expand your customer base.
- Retailers that we’ve teamed up with who offer their customers access to home improvement and installation services either in store and/or online.
- Centah’s own Local Home Pro where homeowners come to hire a local home professional in their community. Homeowners can easily find this online service through a variety of digital marketing strategies employed by our in-house experts including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, social ads, content marketing, remarketing, and conversion rate optimization.